Sales of Class 4-8 trucks are off to a fast start for 1999, rising 16.8% in January vs. year-ago. Truckmakers delivered 2,361 medium- and heavy-duty models during the month, up from 2,022 year-ago (25 selling days both periods). Most of the gain was in the Class 4-7 sector, as sales rose to 611 units for the month, more than double the 293 trucks sold in like-1998. Class 6 posted a strong showing, up 152.5% to 154 units. General Motors Corp. and Navistar International Transportation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"January Canada Big Truck Sales Rise 16.8%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.