North American vehicle output will wind up 5.3% below year-ago for the first two months of 2006, according to the latest Ward’s production forecast. The Ward’s outlook has 2.54 million cars and trucks rolling off the lines in the 2-month period, compared with 2.68 million in like-2006. The sluggishness is expected to last at least through the end of the first quarter. Related document: Ward's Jan./Feb. North American Vehicle Production Outlook Despite having one more workday than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"January, February N.A. Production Below Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.