Mitsuoka Motor Co. Ltd., a small, little-known Japanese auto maker, signs a joint-venture agreement with Thai auto-distributor Yontrakit Corp. to build handmade Mitsuoka cars in Thailand. If all proceeds according to plan, about 280 vehicles will be produced in Thailand, Mitsuoka President Akio Mitsuoka says in a statement. Mitsuoka has a 45% stake in the JV, named Mitsuoka Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., while Yontrakit holds 40% and other Japanese firms in Thailand hold 15%. Up to 90% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanâ€™s Mitsuoka to Build Handmade Cars in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.