Japan vehicle sales totaled 458,228 units for January, up 20.4% vs. February 2009. February 2010 sales increased 24.9% compared with January 2010. 2010 sales through February totaled 824,896, up 20.9% over like-2009. Toyota Motor Corp. was the leader in vehicle sales, with a total of 150,928, resulting in a 32.9% market share. Related document: Ward’s Japan Vehicle Sales – February 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 20.4% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.