Japan vehicle sales totaled 462,192 units for September, down 2.1% vs. September 2010. September 2011 sales increased 40.1 % compared with August 2011. 2011 sales through September totaled 3,084,340, down 23.7% over like-2010. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 835,581, resulting in a 27.1% market share. Related document: Ward’s Japan Vehicle Sales – September 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Down 2.1% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.