Car buyers with expectations of strong resale value, reliability and durability believe Japanese brands of cars and light trucks represent a greater value than other vehicle makes. This is the major finding of Strategic Vision Inc.'s 2005 Total Value Index (TVI), which surveys the overall quality of ownership for '05-model year vehicles purchased between October 2004 and March 2005. Scion highest-rated brand overall. TVI is the San Diego-based research firm's quality calculation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Brands Dominate Value Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.