Japanese supplier Siam Yachiyo Co. Ltd. is expanding Thai production of plastic fuel tanks at a cost of 300 million baht ($7.8 million) in the belief that they will replace steel tanks within the next five years. Currently some 70% of cars in Europe and 90% of vehicles in the U.S. have plastic fuel tanks. Because of this, Siam Yachiyo predicts all vehicles built in Association of Southeast Asian Nations(ASEAN) countries eventually will utilize plastic. The company is the only producer of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Fuel Tank Supplier Expands Presence in ASEAN Region" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642