KARIYA – The debate over automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system refrigerants is expected to heat up in the next few years as European and American car makers find themselves going in opposite directions. And again, the Japanese auto industry is caught in the middle. At stake are tens of billions of dollars in revenues in North America and Europe, and many more billions in the emerging markets of China, India and Latin America. “The U.S. and Europe are likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese HVAC Suppliers Brace for Impact From Refrigerant Debate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642