Japanese vehicle production in November slid 20.4% to 854,171 units, for the second monthly decline in a row and the largest decrease in more than 40 years. Newly released Japan Automobile Manufacturers Assn. data shows domestic sales slipped 11.2% to 368,884 units from year-ago. Passenger-car deliveries dropped 18.9% to 295,752, and truck sales fell 15.7% to 72,241. Total vehicle exports declined 18.1% to 491,990 units. Shipments to North America fell for the fourth straight month, down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Sales, Output Decline in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.