AGUASCALIENTES, Mexico â€“ JATCO Mexico S.A. de C.V.â€™s 3-year-old plant here is on the verge of a growth spurt. The $300 million facility, built on a 49-acre (20-ha) site at the south end of Nissan Mexicana S.A. de C.V.â€™s sprawling vehicle plant, opened in November 2005 and incorporates the latest technology from Japanâ€™s leading manufacturer of continuously variable transmissions. It will double in size to 716,100 sq.-ft. (66,526 sq.-m), when a $200 million expansion comes on stream in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JATCOâ€™s Mexican Plant Keeps Growing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.