DETROIT â€“ 2001 was such a difficult year for the North American auto industry that it helps to recall it with a bit of levity. Interior supplier Johnson Controls Inc. kicked off press days at the North American International Auto Show Sunday morning with its own version of the popular monster.com commercial from a few years ago. The stark, black-and-white television spot included tightly cropped images of children talking about the harsh realities of the job market. â€śI want to be forced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI Delivers Interior Concepts â€“ And A Little Humor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.