HOLLAND, MI – Johnson Controls Inc. says its new line of CrafTec interior processes for injection-molded plastic interior components is helping auto makers respond to consumers' increasing desire for attractive, high-quality interiors in affordable vehicles. Combining craftsmanship and technology, the CrafTec Partial Mold-Behind (PMB) Multi-Color Injection (MCI), and Partial Foam-in-Place (PFIP) interior systems first were highlighted by JCI's Ikanos interior concept vehicle that bowed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI Interior Panels Go High Tech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.