Johnson Controls Inc.ās acquisition of Germany-based Keiper GmbH & Co. KG and the automotive sport-and-specialty seat business of Recaro GmbH & Co. KG will prove mutually beneficial, a spokesman says. JCI Thursday announced an agreement to purchase seat-supplier Keiper, which controls Recaro. The deal, subject to anti-trust approval, is slated to be completed early next year. Keiper spokesman Tilman Schaefer says it will provide U.S.-based JCI with access to the growing China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCIās Acquisition of Keiper āMutually Beneficialā" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.