Johnson Controls Inc.â€™s acquisition of Germany-based Keiper GmbH & Co. KG and the automotive sport-and-specialty seat business of Recaro GmbH & Co. KG will prove mutually beneficial, a spokesman says. JCI Thursday announced an agreement to purchase seat-supplier Keiper, which controls Recaro. The deal, subject to anti-trust approval, is slated to be completed early next year. Keiper spokesman Tilman Schaefer says it will provide U.S.-based JCI with access to the growing China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCIâ€™s Acquisition of Keiper â€˜Mutually Beneficialâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.