Johnson Controls Inc. says it is selling several U.S. facilities it acquired when it bought the Becker Group seven months ago to Becker Ventures L.L.C., a company established this year by former Becker Group owner Charles Becker. The plants include eight injection-molding facilities that produce trim and small interior parts and two tooling operations. Terms of the deal, retroactive to Jan. 1, were not disclosed. JCI will continue to own all the European facilities it purchased from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI to Sell Plants to Becker, Expand in Alabama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.