DETROIT – Johnson Controls Inc. shows off three new automotive interior concepts at the start of the 2004 North American International Auto Show here, all with an eye to the “near future.” JCI promises first-row comfort with its open-seating concept, which JCI calls an industry first, namely because it allows for comfort in second- and third-row seating similar to that of the first row. With “one fluid motion,” seats are deployed and then fold completely flat when stowed, creating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI Shows Off Open Seating, 3E Concept Interior" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.