With light vehicles leading the world sales parade, J.D. Power and Associates gives a tantalizing forecast of present and future trends, starting with a global decline this year, a rebound in 2010 and record deliveries in 2011 and 2012. Given the global financial crisis and current uncertainties, the report offers two scenarios for 2009 and 2010: worldwide sales ranging from a possible high of 62 million units to as low as 57 million this year, and as much as 67 million to as little as 60 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"J.D. Power Forecasts Global Sales to Decline Before 2010 Rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.