J.D. Power & Associates says worldwide diesel-powered car and light-truck sales should reach 27 million by 2015, up from 12.5 million this year. The J.D. Power-LMC 2003 Global Markets for Diesel Powered Light Vehicles to 2015 Study shows diesel-powered vehicles comprising 28% of global light-vehicle sales in 12 years. It shows the most growth (60%) coming from outside of Europe, with North American sales forecast to increase significantly. “We expect diesel cars and trucks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"J.D. Power Predicts Diesel Sales to Reach 27 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642