GRAZ, Austria – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG launches serial production of the new Jeep Commander fullsize SUV here Jan. 16. The Commander joins five other Chrysler Group products built at the plant. All Chrysler and Jeep vehicles are manufactured in the so-called Div. J part of the Graz facility. (See related story: Magna Steyr Pilots Jeep Commander) The 7-passenger Commander shares the body-in-white shop with the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chrysler 300C Sedan and Touring. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Commander Rolls Off Line at Magna Steyr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.