PHILADELPHIA – Don't misunderstand Jeff Bell. The Chrysler Group vice president in charge of managing the Jeep and Chrysler brands could easily come across as another rehearsed executive who sticks to the script when media types are jamming tape recorders in his face. During a drive event here, he relies on catch phrases to describe his beloved Jeep lineup, from “it's hip to be square” to “everything old is new again” so often that it's hard to imagine they weren't drilled in by a PR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Commander: Think Inside the Box" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.