Chrysler Group is close to the end of its feasibility study on the Jeep Gladiator pickup. A decision will be made by the end of the year, says Eric Ridenour, chief operating officer. The Gladiator, a concept pickup truck unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January 2005, would be a niche product, Ridenour says. “It could be something different for the lineup,” he tells Ward's in a recent interview. “The question is whether niche volumes support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Gladiator Would be Niche Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.