SANTA BARBARA, CA – More than 900 Jeeps are returning to their garages after a weekend of traversing trails as part of the first Camp Jeep California in the Santa Ynez Mountains here – a prelude to what should be a busy year for Chrysler Group’s Jeep brand-marketing team. Chrysler begins initiating launch plans for its all-new ’05 Jeep Grand Cherokee in the coming weeks and is poised to bring the ’05 Liberty diesel to market in the fall. ’05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Still on tap is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Goes on Marketing Offensive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.