AUBURN HILLS – A new version of the Scrambler no longer will be slotted into Jeep’s lineup this year, but that doesn’t mean a sport/utility-truck (SUT) project is dead. Jeep Scrambler “I wouldn’t rule it out at all,” says Craig Love, vice-president-activity vehicle product team, Jeep. “There are 4-wheel-drive SUTs in Jeep’s history and there could be in Jeep’s future.” Love points to past iterations of the Scrambler and the long-gone Comanche pickup as being integral to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Scrambler Not Off Table" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.