Chrysler Group's iconic Jeep brand will debut a pair of front-wheel-drive concept vehicles aimed to woo entry-level buyers and help expand the lineup in Europe Sept. 12 at the Frankfurt auto show. The forthcoming Dodge Caliber small car, a Neon replacement, also will be shown in Frankfurt with at least three first-ever features: all-wheel drive, a continuously variable transmission and a menu of global engines that are shared with Asian auto makers. (See related story: Dodge Right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Tries FWD, Caliber Gets List of Firsts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.