DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s Jeep brand will launch the limited edition Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider in July. Base price is $28,815, including destination. Only 1,000 will be produced for sale, says DCC, which co-designed and built the model with the Paramount Tomb Raider production team. The vehicle launch will tie in with the new film Tomb Raider: Lara Croft and the Cradle of Life, which also debuts in July. The film’s lead character, Lara Croft, drives a customized version of the Rubicon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider Coming in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.