BEIJING — Sales of Jiefang heavy- and medium-duty trucks continue to surge, according to automaker First Automotive Works Corp. FAW says Jiefang truck sales reached 15,671 in March, rising 33% over like-1999 and 13,112 in April, up 18% over the same period last year. Sales of heavy-duty trucks, alone, reached 13,000 units for the January-April period of this year, FAW says, showing double-digit growth over like-1999. The automaker says its share of the heavy-duty truck market jumped to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jiefang truck sales continue to rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.