General Motors China, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group and Shanghai GM get the nod from the Chinese government to restructure the still struggling Jinbei GM Automotive Co. Ltd. truck-building operation in Shenyang, China. Renamed Shanghai GM (Shenyang) Norsom Motors Co. Ltd., the plant will resume operation in September with production of the Buick GL8 minivan shifted there from GM-SAIC operations in Shanghai. The deal between the three partners to restructure the venture was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jinbei GM Restructures, Switches Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.