DETROIT — Despite China's angry reaction to the NATO bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, last month, the central government says the country still is open for foreign business. Among those courting partnerships is the Shenyang auto industry. Located in northeast Liaoning province, Shenyang, with a population of 6.8 million people, is a major industrial base and home to truckmaker, First Auto Works (FAW) — Jinbei Auto Industry Co. Ltd. The company has a joint venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jinbei GM truck venture on target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.