Tata Motor’s U.K.-based Jaguar Land Rover division receives more than 6,500 applications for 280 positions as it begins a graduate recruitment drive to support a multibillion-dollar investment plan aimed at new product creation. The auto maker says its 2-year graduate scheme was developed to give candidates the right blend of technical expertise, personal development and knowledge needed for a rewarding career. The number of applications is up 68% from 2010 and has more than tripled in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Flooded With 6,500 Job Applications for Graduate Recruitment Drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.