The first vehicle – a Nissan Quest minivan – is about to roll off the line of Nissan Motor Mfg. of America Inc.’s new assembly plant in Canton, MS. Job 1 is slated for May 27, part of a large celebration that includes the participation of local dignitaries and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Carlos Ghosn. Job 1 at Nissan’s Canton, MS, plant is May 27. The plant, located 26 miles (42 km) outside of Jackson, MS, will build at least five models. In addition to the Quest, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Job 1 Arrives for Nissan Mississippi Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.