VANCOUVER – Nissan North America Inc. is readying nine new models in the next two years, representing 85% of the brand’s U.S. sales volume. Next generations of the Nissan Versa subcompact, Sentra compact and Altima midsize passenger cars are part of the list, Larry Dominique, senior vice president-product planning for NNA, tells Ward’s. Four vehicles are slated to go on sale in the next seven months, including the Leaf electric vehicle and next-generation Quest minivan and Murano ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Juke One of Nine New Nissans for U.S. in Next Two Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.