North America production will follow an increase in July with a decline in August, as the coming months go up against strong year-ago numbers. The industry in like-2005 was rebuilding inventory drastically reduced due to a robust June-August sales period. July North America production, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, is forecast to total some 854,000 units, 3.7% above year-ago’s 823,293. August is forecast to decline 1.7% from year-ago to 1.532 million units. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"July to See Last 2006 Production Gain for North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.