New-car sales continued to rise in the U.K in June, despite the end of the region’s scrappage scheme, but the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders predicts volumes will fall in the year’s second half, New-car deliveries grew 10.8% to 195,226 units in the month, compared with 176,264 year-ago, pushing first-half light-vehicle sales up 19.9% to 1.1 million, from 924,955 in like-2009, SMMT says. The new-car market continued to perform above expectations last month, with fleet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June Brings 12th Monthly Increase in U.K. Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.