June U.S. light-vehicle sales are not expected to rise much above May’s weak results, leaving second-quarter sales based on seasonally adjusted annual rates (SAARs) at their lowest in three years. Ward’s forecasts June sales at a 16.5 million SAAR, an improvement on the prior month’s 16.0 million but far below the strong totals the industry posted in previous years. If June comes in as expected, it would put the second-quarter SAAR at 16.4 million. Year-ago’s April-June results were 17.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Forecast at 16.5 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.