U.S. light-vehicle sales are forecast to remain relatively steady on a seasonally adjusted basis in June from May. But that could change depending on the impact new incentives from the industry leader ultimately have on the month. Ward's is forecasting a 16.8 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) for June, a little higher than last month's 16.6 million but well above year-ago's 15.4 million rate. (See related data: Ward's Forecast – June U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales) Actual volume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales to Improve on Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642