Karmann GmbH will install a subassembly line at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s Sunderland, U.K., plant to produce folding hardtop systems for the Nissan Micra coupe-cabriolet that goes into production in autumn 2005. Nissan will build up the car on the same line as the standard Micra hatchbacks, then send the cars off-line to a separate area of final assembly where workers will fit the roof module and trunk deck. Nissan will launch output of cabriolet version of Micra in 2005. Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Karmann to Install Micra Cabriolet Line at Nissanâ€™s U.K. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.