Navistar International Corp. announces Steve Keate, president of the company’s International truck unit since 1999, has left the Warrenville, IL-based firm. Navistar CEO Daniel C. Ustain is appointed president and CEO of International, effective immediately. Ustain, who has been with the company since 1973, was elected Navistar CEO Dec. 11. He previously was Navistar’s president and chief operating officer and also served as president and general manager of the engine group during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Keate Leaves International; Truck Maker Forecasts Q2 Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.