Luxury vehicles, mostly imports, dominate the list of models that will hold their value best over the next five years, Kelley Blue Book reports. The BMW 5-Series, Mercedes-Benz CLK 320 Cabriolet, Volvo XC90, Acura TL, Infiniti G35 coupe, Lexus GX 470, and Porsche Cayenne are among the top 10 ’05 models Kelley predicts will have the best resale value. Rounding out the top 10 are the Mazda RX-8, Mini Cooper and Nissan 350Z. Of the top 10, only the Acura TL is assembled in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kelley Blue Book: Luxury Models Have Best Resale Value" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.