The investment firm operated by billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian fell short in its attempt to purchase up to 28 million General Motors Corp. shares, announcing Wednesday it will buy 18.9 million shares at $31 apiece. The acquisition increases Tracinda Corp.’s stake in GM to 7.2%, or 40.9 million shares. Kerkorian now is GM’s largest individual investor. Tracinda revealed plans May 4 to increase its stake in the auto maker from 3.8% to 8.84% by offering to buy shares at $31 each, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian Buys 18.9 Million GM Shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.