Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian says he may buy millions more shares in General Motors Corp., as the mogul ratchets up the pressure on the auto maker to explore an alliance with Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Kerkorian’s investment company, Tracinda Corp., already owns 56 million shares in GM, or 9.9% of the company’s outstanding stock. In a letter dated today, Tracinda notified GM CEO Rick Wagoner it is interested in buying 6 million more shares in GM and may consider buying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kerkorian Wields Stock Purchase in Pressing Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.