Following on the heels of Nissan’s disclosure earlier this week it would be nearly fully operational by mid April, Honda says today it will resume vehicle production at its Sayama, Suzuka and Yokkaichi plants beginning April 11. Honda produces 0.66L minivehicles in Yokkaichi at a plant operated by subsidiary, Yachiyo Industry Co. The auto maker advises it will begin operations at about half its original production plan and adjust the build pace in line with the availability of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Key Honda Plants to Resume Output Mid April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.