FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Spending 12 months in bankruptcy was humbling, emotionally draining and bad for employee morale at Key Plastics LLC. But when the supplier emerged from bankruptcy on April 26, 2001, the company had a new lease on life – as well as a new owner and new management. Daniel Ajamian Washington, D.C.-based Carlyle Management Group, a private equity fund, acquired Key Plastics and rescued it from bankruptcy, infusing the supplier with badly needed cash. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Key Plastics Survives Bankruptcy, Gets New HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.