ATLANTA – Kia Motors America will debut a new trim level for the ’11 Sorento cross/utility vehicle about six months after the vehicle launches in January. Michael Sprague, KMA’s vice president-marketing, says the new trim, which will displace the EX V-6 as the Sorento’s top grade, will have more features and content. “And some design elements that will distinguish it from the LX and the EX,” he tells Ward’s during a Sorento media event here. The grade will give the Sorento a sportier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Add New Sorento Trim Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.