The next-generation Kia Spectra compact car will debut in the U.S. market next year as a â10 model, a Kia Motors America official tells Wardâs. âNext year, it will (be the) Soul, then (the) Spectra as far as the launching,â KMA spokesman Alex Fedorak says. The Soul cross/utility vehicle is based on the Spectraâs C-segment platform and originally was set to launch here late this year but was pushed back to early 2009. The Spectra has been a consistent top-seller for KMA, accounting for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia America Confirms Spectra Due Next Year as â10 Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.