South Korea’s Kia Motors Corp. releases the first teaser photo of its new 2+2 sports coupe concept to be unveiled at the Frankfurt motor show in September. The car is expected to follow a trend set by the auto maker’s Mesa and Soul cross/utility vehicle concepts and evolve into a production model, a Kia insider tells Ward’s. He confirms production versions of both CUVs will hit the U.S. market in 2008 looking very much like the original show cars. Output will launch in Korea, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Concept Headed for Frankfurt; Mesa to See Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.