Kia Motors America Inc. confirms the departure of two top officials, President and CEO Len Hunt and marketing head Ian Beavis, as part of an apparent management streamlining under new President and CEO Byung Mo Ahn. Reports of Hunt and Beavis’ departures first surfaced over the weekend at the National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention in San Francisco, where Ahn later confirmed the news to dealers in a closed-door meeting. Kia’s statement says only that Hunt and Beavis have left the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Confirms Departure of Hunt, Beavis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.