Kia Motors Corp. plans to unveil the all-new Forte sedan replacement for the Spectra/Cerato sedan in the domestic market next week, officials say. “The Forte (Spectra) will be released in its most important U.S. market around June next year (2009), but it will be very little changed from the Korean Forte version,” a Kia spokesman tells Ward’s. “The Spectra is our bestselling car in the U.S., and its replacement will widen its appeal to youth oriented buyers.” The Forte will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Debut Forte Replacement for Spectra in Korea Next Week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.