Kia Motors Corp. releases detailed renderings of the ʼ10 replacement for its top-of-the-line Opirus luxury sedan, marketed as the Amanti in the U.S. and Canada. Codenamed VG, the all-new entry matches closely the concept VG that debuted at the Seoul Motor Show in April. A Kia spokesman confirms the vehicle will go on sale in Korea in the fourth quarter, with its U.S. release to follow soon after. “There is no name for the new vehicle as yet, either in Korea or in the U.S. and overseas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Gives Glimpse of Opirus Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.