COEUR d’ ALENE, ID – Kia Motors America Inc. is tracking to sell more than 250,000 units in the U.S. this year. That’s more than Subaru of America Inc., Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. and BMW of North America Inc. Kia Sorento could form the basis for a spate of derivatives Moreover, says Peter M. Butterfield, KMA’s recently installed executive vice-president and chief operating officer, Kia has grown faster in its first eight years in the U.S. than did either Honda Motor Co. Ltd. or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Growing, But Not Ready for U.S. Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.