To hit ambitious 2006 North American sales targets, Kia Motors Corp. is hosting groups of U.S. dealers, who will travel to the auto maker’s home base of South Korea for four days of intensive briefings, team building and facility tours. In total, more than 300 of Kia’s 640 U.S. dealers are expected to undergo the orientations over the next two months, a Kia spokesman tells Ward’s. The program began March 6, with about 60 dealers making the trip. “Many of these dealers have never been to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Hopes Trip Will Motivate Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.