SEOUL – South Korea’s Kia Motors Corp. has restructured its Jiansu Hyundai Kia Yueda Motor Ltd. joint venture in China and will triple production capacity to 300,000 units annually, while its parent company, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. announces plans for a new car-making company in Beijing. China’s Dongfeng Motor Corp. has joined the Kia partnership, purchasing a 20% stake from Jiansu Yueda. The move enables Kia to produce and market more than one car model in China. Hyundai EF ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia, Hyundai Plan China Joint Ventures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.